Rangiroa is world-famous for scuba diving. On the Tiputa pass, you'll come across a huge variety of fauna: sharks, dolphins, manta rays, turtles, barracudas, napoleons and many other tropical fish.
Sea kayaks are available free of charge, as is snorkeling equipment in your bungalow: fins, masks and snorkels.
- Discover the motu with day trips to the Blue Lagoon or Reef Island.
- Visit the pearl farm with pearl farming professionals.
- Visit the wine cellar.
- Scuba diving with the club of your choice.
- Snorkeling down the channel, accompanied by an instructor: this activity is accessible to all.
- Visit the village of Tiputa.
There are stores selling pearls, local crafts and souvenirs to suit all tastes.
For the more adventurous, it's possible to keep a trace of your Polynesian journey with a traditional tattoo.
For all activities, the Raira Lagon team is on hand to book, organize and advise you.